4.21.2009

Being a Better Me

I'm in a weird place in my life... Being unemployed and lacking in the sorts of friendships I feel I once had has caused me to have a lot of alone time on a daily basis. This, of course, means excessive pondering on various subjects. Inevitably, my mind flutters around ideas of self-improvement. But instead of letting this make me feel flawed and incapable, I'm trying to use this time as an opportunity to reorganize my goals and priorities. Although I never quite feel like I've accomplished everything on the list, it's at the very least, a place to start.

SOME THINGS TO MAKE ONE FEEL BETTER:
• embrace creativity as a way of life
• complete at least 1 creative project every week
• embrace movement and energy through physical activity
• improve photography skills 
• maintain (and update) personal website every week
• drink at least 7 glasses of water every day
• stretch every morning
• prepare dinner at least 2 nights a week
• try new recipes
• travel every 6 months
• volunteer
• work out at least 4 days a week
• be more actively involved in the craft scene
• be more actively involved in the design scene
• take new art classes/learn new skills
• socialize

No comments:

Post a Comment