11.02.2009

Arting Through Limbo

So let's discuss a rather touchy subject, shall we?

I am currently (dun dun dunnnn) unemployed. Ugh it sounds like such a dirty word, on the same level as "contagious" or "moist" or "meaty". But it's true nonetheless. And it has been for quite some time now. So why is it that I still feel a sense of shame regarding the matter? Like maybe I should be good enough, smart enough, and gosh-darn-it have people like me enough to get through this little hiccup. But then I have to remind myself that there are greater things at work here. I cannot simply be talented and qualified and **poof** suddenly have an awesome job sitting in my lap, heck a CRAPPY job sitting in my lap.

So in the meantime, my sister and I are starting an art blog. It will have a few purposes: 1. To provide a supportive, therapeutic environment for those suffering from the symptoms associated with unemployment. 2. To encourage the consistent production of creative work (and therefore, to prevent our minds from getting too gooey). 3. To expose our FREAKIN' AWESOME TALENT TO THE WORLD!!!!! 4. Possible world-domination.

So yeah, read it: Arting Through Limbo

No comments:

Post a Comment