1.21.2010

Crafting Eden, Here I Come!

This weekend, I'm heading to the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Winter Convention & Trade Show, and I'm super excited. It's the world's largest professional craft and hobby show, will feature over 600 exhibitors, and did I mention it's in Southern California!? Take that, Chicago! Just to get an idea of how much awesome arts and crafts supplies I'll be able to oogle (yes, I said 'oogle'), check out the exhibitor directory. That's a LOT of stuff. Thank goodness I don't have the right kind of licenses to purchase anything.

Anyway, should be a fun time. I'll be sure to come back with a head full of ideas and craft-gadget-envy (and photos, of course).

1 comment:

  1. Anahiem is fun! Lots to do around disneyland, unfortunately we been getting a lot of rain, but it shouldbe nice this weekend (rain tuesday?)

    Lemme know your schedule and maybe we'll meet up (we're only about 45min out from Anahiem!)

    ReplyDelete