1.22.2010

Obsessed With: Treehouse Point


...Tell me this image doesn't make you swoon. I stumbled onto Treehouse Point (located twenty two miles outside of Seattle, Washington) through one of my favorite blogs, "A Cup of Jo" and now I am totally obsessed. The idea of living in trees has always been really appealing to me. In middle school, I got to move into my older sister's room when she went off to college. The room was at the end of the house on the top floor, and next to the bed were windows that looked out onto our backyard. The trees that had been growing there were quite old, their statuesque figures branching close to the house. In the summer, I would stay up late at night and open the windows, imagining I was living in some sort of treehouse bungalow.

It reminds me of the "Tree World" in Myst or Endor. Totally crunchy and totally romantic :)

[Photo: jasfitz]

No comments:

Post a Comment