3.10.2010

A Star(ling) is Born


After much deliberation, I've decided that my etsy shop, fuzzy grapefruit, will no longer include jewelry. Perhaps this is obvious to everyone else, but fuzzy has always been about my love for paper goods, stamp-carving, and whimsical designs. And now it will continue to be about that, featuring notecards, books, gift tags, and a number of new items that I'm excited about sharing with you. In the immediate future, expect to see a new Easter-themed notecard about a certain marshmallow treat we all know and love.

Of course, I cannot abandon my other child. To address this creative need, I've opened a new etsy shop: starling. starling is (I hope) a way for me to continue pursuing my life-long dream of becoming a metal-smith and jewelry maker one baby step at a time. For now, starling will include pretty adornments and accessories featuring hand-drilled beach glass and semi precious stones. I'm excited to add handworked metal to that list as I acquire more metal-smithing equipment (fingers crossed). In the meantime, check out my newest addition of pretty: the Halcyon Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment