5.29.2010

Do-Division Street Fest!!!


I've been rather bad about posting lately. In part, it might have something to do with the excessive crafting that MUST GET DONE BEFORE NEXT WEEKEND! I (fuzzy grapefruit) will be selling my handmade goods at...

June 5th & 6th, 12 noon - 10pm
Division Street (from Ashland to Leavitt)

Come out and say 'hello', or better yet say 'hello' AND purchase something cute and whimsical from me (need I mention that Father's Day is fast-approaching? I will, indeed, have no fewer than two highly masculine notecard designs to choose from)

And for the ladies, I have new bookboard designs! Here's a sneak peek at a few of the new drawings that will be available for purchase in the form of earrings and pendants:


It'll be lots of fun, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment